I am a bit like KEL4503 and slowly working my way through our learning path activities. We have expectations for prac and I thought I would share here as it is then easy to find or refer to at a later date. You never know it may just answer some questions you might have.
1. How many days long is the EDC3100 Professional Experience? 15 days
2. How much teaching must you do? That is negotiated with mentor. However the prac booklet states Week 1 – 1/3 of the day, Week 2 – 1/2 day, Week 3 2/3 of the dasy with a full day.
3. Where is the lesson planning template must you use for all your lessons? The link can be found here http://usqstudydesk.usq.edu.au/m2/mod/book/view.php?id=263761&chapterid=14497
4. How many of the lessons you implement on Professional Experience must you submit for Assignment 3? Five lessons
5. My mentor is helping organise the schools cross country and has to be at school at 7:30am on the day. Do I need to be there? Yes it would be a good impression to show you actually have enthusiasm
6. What feedback on my teaching should I be gathering and what should I do with it? Gather verbal and written. These should be on lessons, weekly report and the referees report at the end.
7.There are very, very few ICT resources in my Professional Experience context, how can I possible develop ICT-rich lessons? Use what is available and show initiative.