Ok so I have started assignment 2 and would love to know if I am on the right track.
I have decided to use ACARA.
Specific Learning Area – Science
Constructing Learning Objectives – Science Understanding – A push or a pull affects how an object moves or changes shape (ACSSU033)
- Description of changes to objects, materials and living things
- Identification that certain materials and resources have different uses
Transforming Learning Objectives –
Science Inquiry Skills
– Participate in different types of guided investigations to explore and answer questions, such as manipulating materials, testing ideas, and accessing information sources (ACSIS038)
– Use informal measurements in the collection and recording of observations, with the assistance of digital technologies as appropriate (ACSIS039)
- Use of informal measurements to make and compare observations
- Following of instructions to record observations
So the criteria is from QCAA and is a simple copy and paste job as we don’t come up with our own. I have also chose to pick the elaborations from the working with (WW) section as it appears this is the average standard we want students to achieve. Just wondering what are the opinions of fellow peers about this?